We are working with a specialist company providing pension solutions to both UK nationals and emigrants from the UK to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. A position has come up for an administrator to join the team with the aim of specifically focussing on providing pension-based assistance working across these markets.
Joining at an exciting time, this dynamic role will provide an opportunity for you to grow in a role which is key to support the business.
This role will involve:
• Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information.
• Liaising with clients and pension schemes both in the UK and abroad.
• Preparing of pension reports and undertaking basic pension and cash-flow analysis.
• Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports.
• Assembling pension transfer packs (in the UK and abroad).
• Preparing packs for investment reviews.
• Database management.
• Helping train junior staff.
• Ad hoc and other tasks as required by the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be trustworthy, diligent, conscientious and honest.
• Be able to follow detailed instructions.
• Show initiative to sort out a problem which may arise.
• Have a strong duty of client care and excellent attention to detail.
• Be fluent in English.
• Have a professional phone manner and clear phone voice.
• Be fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Have good computing and IT capabilities.
• Have the ability to learn new skills.
• Have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) grade A to C preferably in suitable/relevant subject matters.
• At least 3 years’ pension's administration experience is essential.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.