About the roles
We are proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. Each individual delivers on our shared values and our commitment to ensuring the highest levels of trust, integrity and quality.
The SIPP Practice Area provides administration and trusteeship services to self-invested personal pension arrangements for members, both advised and non-advised. We hold over 1000 commercial properties and are looking to grow in this area. Barnett Waddingham is committed to providing the best possible service to all of its members and supporting advisers and to achieve this service we need talented, motivated and enthusiastic people who enjoy working in a close knit and friendly organization.
If you have knowledge of the SIPP market place and product, have a desire to deliver a really strong client service and would like to further your career with a sector-leading consultancy, then we'd like to hear from you!
The Client Administrator is responsible for carrying out any administration tasks for clients as required and ensure a high level of service is delivered at the most effective cost whilst ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly.
About the person
- You will need really strong communication and organisational skills to perform at a high level in this role as you will be responsible for making sure that all administration is relevant to clients' needs and that you are delivering it within agreed service levels.
- You will be the sort of person who likes to take ownership of their tasks - makes sure that they are completed to a high standard and communicated to the client cliearly.
- It is vital that we accurately and appropriately record time against tasks on a daily basis so you should have a strong eye for detail.
- As you will be dealing with more complex SIPP helpline queries, bulk transfer exercises and benefit processing you'll need to be able to demonstrate experience of undertaking this type of work within a SIPP environment.
- You will also be the sort of person who looks for more effective ways of working and of improving the service we offer to our SIPP clients - as we grow it is vital that we continue to provide the very best service and make sure our processes are fit for purpose.
- Finally, as an experienced SIPP professional, you will help provide training to less experienced administrators and may take on some client management activity as you progress in the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C / 5 or equivalent.
- Experience in pensions is desirable but knowledge of the SIPP market place and product is essential.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.