Barnett Waddingham is proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. Each individual delivers on our shared values and our commitment to ensuring the highest levels of trust, integrity and quality. The firm has over 1000 employees, 72 Partners and 123 Associates who are based in 8 offices located across the UK. The SIPP Practice Area provides administration and trusteeship services to self-invested personal pension arrangements for members, both advised and non-advised. We hold over 1000 commercial properties and are looking to grow in this area. Barnett Waddingham is committed to providing the best possible service to all of its members and supporting advisers and to achieve this service we need talented, motivated and enthusiastic people who enjoy working in a close knit and friendly organization.
If you have knowledge of the SIPP market place and product, have a desire to deliver a really strong client service and would like to further your career with a sector-leading consultancy, then we'd like to hear from you!
As a SIPP Client Manager you will oversee and look after a portfolio of clients, ensure a high level of service is delivered at the most effective cost whilst ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly. You will interact with clients and IFAs as well as the wider administrative team (who are key to your success in delivery).
In an ideal world you’ll already have some form of experience within a SIPP / pensions role or have worked within financial services. However, if you are working in a position where you have worked to deadlines, juggled multiple tasks, managed communication with a range of stakeholders and, have worked with numbers in some way, we would be interested in hearing from you.
- Are you confident and capable of working to at least GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C in both Maths and English?
- Are you someone who would enjoy holding accountability for their own portfolio of clients?
- Would you thrive in an environment where no two days are the same?
- Do you consider yourself to be organised and forward thinking?
- Does the thought of learning and succeeding excite you?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to develop their skills and experience
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote
- Benefits package - we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style
- Study support - we will consider applications to support a relevant professional qualification