This large workplace pension fund and pension provider is looking to hire a support person to work as part of their Trustee Services team. The role of the Trustee Services Administrator will be to support the team in all aspects of delivering the fund valuation, and the delivery of an effective Trustee service to their DB funds.
The role will be wide and varied and will include but not be limited to:
* Helping to prepare the project plan for the actuarial valuations and annual funding updates
* Provide updates to the Pensions Administration team and the Scheme Management team on changes to contributions arising from valuations
* Preparing Summary Funding Statements for peer review
* Assisting the In-house Actuary in utilising data from Skyval as required
* Draft papers for the Board and its sub-committees
* Undertaking research and project work as required
Candidates should have a solid background in Defined Benefits pension schemes with experience perhaps gained within a pension administration environment, and be highly numerate with a for statistics and an excellent eye for detail.
This opportunity would suit a numerate graduate or ‘A’ level student with 2 or 3 years experience, who has started a career in pension administration but who is perhaps looking for a more detailed or varied support role.