We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Senior Pensions Administrator to assist the Team / Project Mangers in leading and delivering the specific function for Data Assurance Services across several locations in order to achieve all services in a timely and cost effective manner, ensuring exceptional standards of customer service and representing and maintaining the client's culture and brand.
- Assist Team / Project Mangers in delivering projects providing clear direction to staff, defining service expectations and checking that those expectations can be and are being met;
- Assists with the management, development and implementation of process improvements that enhance business efficiency and continuous improvement
- Provides support to the Team / Project Mangers, undertaking delegated tasks and deputising where appropriate
- Reviewing work assigned ensuring deadlines are met by giving consideration to the time required for the work to be authorised
- Overseeing all aspects of service delivery across projects, ensuring the completion of agreed work from clients, internal colleagues are to time quality and costs
- Managing contingency plans, identifying resources that can work on single / multi projects;
- To ensure that the service being delivered meets client requirements and is delivered in line with agreed process controls, methodology, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of project documentation;
- Provides management information within set framework including escalation of any issues identified
- Ensures stakeholders are regularly kept up to date with the project status
- Negotiating & liaising with all stakeholders internally and externally to make sure that the service being delivered meets requirements , delivered profitably & meets client expectations
- Carrying out regular quality reviews, monitoring and reporting progress
- Provide support to peers and administrators in resolving complex issues to a satisfactory conclusion, including training as and when necessary
Experience and Education Requirements
- Expertise in appropriate legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant pensions experience. in a third party administration or equivalent within the financial services, pension industry
- Strong knowledge of MS office tool set including excel.
- Prince 2 Foundation
- FPC, PMI or equivalent
- Educated to “A” level or equivalent standard in Maths and English
Our Client offers highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
This is a fixed term contract until June 2019, with the potential to extend and develop the role on a long term basis.