In this role, you will carry out and check the work of the administration teams with efficiency competency and professionalism using reference documentation as required. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of employee benefits related advice. Their proposition is built upon deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. They place clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results delivered. The business has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by an International Network enabling them to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
- Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the delivery of scheme events with preparation of materials and testing as required
- Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calendars
- Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
- Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required in order to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and Regulation
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and ability to competently check work of others
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
Our client offers
highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme