You will carry out and check the work of the administration teams with efficiency competency and professionalism using reference documentation as required. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
- Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the delivery of scheme events with preparation of materials and testing as required
- Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calendars
- Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
- Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required in order to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and Regulation
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and ability to competently check work of others
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme