A new day, a new career
Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to enhance our existing capability in Amersham within our pension systems team. Our system, Penstream, is custom-built in-house and is supported by a number of Penstream teams across our network of offices. The role of team leader combines staff management and workload / activity and more technical Penstream support such as new client installations, consultancy or project work.
About the person
- We are looking for experienced pension professionals with a passion for software and systems. You'll have a strong work ethic and be the sort of person who enjoys creating and improving processes and delivering high quality work in support of the business.
- We'd also like to see evidence of team leadership and staff management so that you can hit the ground running.
- At Barnett Waddingham we work as a team so you will need to demonstrate evidence of working like this and sharing ideas and best practice.
- In terms of qualifications, we'd like to see good A-Levels or equivalent and ideally, you'll be educated to degree level or have made progress with the PMI examinations although this isn't essential. Experience in a similar role is more important to us.
What we offer
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies.
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote.
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style