Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third Party Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Technician.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for providing support to colleagues, analysing, auditing and cleansing the data and benefits on a variety of pension scheme projects and produce reports for the trustees of the schemes
- Work with the Pensions Technicians and Pensions Team Manager to deliver requirements for Scheme Events and Projects within KPIs (time scales, deliverables, quality, sign off) and guide the planning process.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of Scheme Events and Projects.
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually enhance service delivery, improve processes and reduce potential complaints and business risks.
- Support and assist the management team where required in all aspects of service delivery and business support for example, ad hoc projects, auditing, etc.
- Understand, build, maintain and enhance customer and inter-departmental relationships
- Build, maintain and enhance the team’s competence in order to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- Keep up to date with the latest technical and legislative changes and ensure these are embedded within the team.
Your experience will include:
- Defined Benefit/Defined Contribution Pensions experience
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA/Macros and Spreadsheets is desirable)
- Project based work - Scheme Events, Recalculations and Data Analysis
- Delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs, maintaining control over large projects and proactively communicating on progress.
- Control and enhance the quality of internal and external customer outputs in order to deliver an excellent customer experience through coaching, training action planning and process improvement
- Able to challenge the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the customer experience as well as efficiencies within the team.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator