Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third Party Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for DB Pensions Administrators and Senior DB Pensions Administrators.
- This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.
- In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have a Pensions Admin background.
Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
- This role would be suited to any of the following;
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator
As a successful growing firm, our client is looking to recruit 4 experienced Senior Pensions Administrators in their Basingstoke Office to administer a scheme they have recently acquired.
The role would suit someone who is looking for a challenge.
The ideal candidate will possess
- excellent pensions knowledge
- excellent attention to detail
- great organisational skills
- exceptional problem solving skills and who can think outside the box
- good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with pension scheme members and corporate clients
- good mathematical skills
The role involves working in a friendly and supportive team and your will be given the opportunity to work in a professional Company which has demonstrated consistent growth and increased opportunities.
Day to day work includes:
- Working through historical data and reconciling it
- calculating complex pension calculations
- dealing with pension scheme members
- explaining complex terminology in a plain-speaking manner
- keeping up to date with the ever-changing world of pensions; and
- dealing with a variety of third parties.
They offer a competitive benefits package with opportunities for progression for the right candidates.