Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you.
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £42 billion and more than 183,400 clients. Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
Our aim is to be to a market-leading provider of investment products and administration services in the execution-only and adviser markets.
- Answer customer and adviser queries, which may be unusual or technical in nature.
- Analyse regulatory developments affecting AJBG and report these to the business.
- Produce technical updates for customers, advisers and other professional connections.
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate technical training for both internal and external audiences as required.
- Review and, where required, draft literature, website content and other documentation to ensure they meet the requirements of legislation and regulatory practice/guidelines.
- Participate in business initiatives, providing technical and operational analysis and support as required.
Knowledge and skills:
- The role requires a range of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Some knowledge of legislation and HMRC guidance relevant to some or all of the products and services offered by AJ Bell.
- Ability to analyse and interpret new and existing regulatory requirements.
- An understanding of administrative processes, including writing standard procedures and documentation.
- A focus on internal and external customers and their advisers with an appreciation of their requirements.
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Training design and delivery skills.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
Our EQ4 office design is centred on delivering agile and collaborative working spaces that enable us to deliver a first class service to our customers. As well as state-of-the-art work areas, the office also has its own gym, relaxed break-out zones, a roof terrace, a dining area and a lounge which transforms into a bar for staff once a month.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
There is an active programme of social events throughout the year which are open to all employees.
You will also have access to free onsite gym with a range of classes.