A leading and award winning consultancy is seeking an ambitious Associate DB Pension Consultant, to join their DB consulting division based in their London Head Office. The role offers outstanding career progression and support to enable you to become a leading consultant within the industry. This role is aimed at individuals who are currently an associate or have a couple of years experience in DB admin and want to pursue a career into consulting
The successful candidate will be part of a very successful team delivering DB pension consulting and all its facets to a wide ranging portfolio of clients, focusing primarily on one of our largest multi-national clients. They will consider experienced administrators with a maximum of 5 years experience
Key duties will include:
- Arranging trustee meetings, organising papers, attending meetings to take minutes, producing action logs and monitoring progress.
- Formulating views and providing input to client advice.
- Ensuring all relevant compliance procedures are followed
- Proactively managing the completion and timely delivery of client work.
- Providing an effective level of business support for the team's portfolio of clients.
- Working alongside junior/senior colleagues and with a cross section of people from other businesses and organisations.
- Meeting business targets and billing deadlines.
- preparing Agendas for meetings
- Supporting consultants at meetings
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be studying for or have completed the Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision (APMI) from the Pensions Management Institute.
- Good understanding of operation of UK trust based final salary schemes including regulatory requirements.
- Excellent planning and organisational ability in order to prioritise and complete work in accordance to deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work through tasks in a logical manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office