Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Management Consultant.
The role is to ensure the timely delivery of the Pension Management services as a structured and profitable service line and provide assistance in the development of tools used to support the role of Pensions Management Consultant and Client Account Manager.
- Follow the firm’s procedures for Pension Management work
- Provide services to clients in accordance with the guidance on the Pension Management Intranet site
- Implement Pension Management marketing initiatives
- Assist at Pension Management internal or client seminars (drafting slides, etc.)
- Assist in training and development of local teams on consultancy issues
The role holder will complete work for clients including:
- Taking personal responsibility for completion of work allocated to you, and meeting deadlines
- Understanding the Firm’s client care policy and ensure that clients are treated fairly
- General consultancy, dealing with clients’ telephone queries and day-to-day correspondence, providing technical advice where needed
- Hosting client meetings where applicable
- Take ownership of any customer concerns or complaints ensuring they are processed correctly and raised with appropriate reporting Partner immediately
- Prepare fee quotes for work outside the fixed fee arrangements
- Meet with clients and prospects
- Experience of working at a high level within an organisation administering a pension scheme. Desirable to have a pensions or business qualification with a recognised professional body, preferably APMI / FPMI (or equivalent).
- Be a team player
- A proven effective communicator
- IT skills to perform all aspects of work efficiently
- Developing presentation skills to larger audiences, and able to host meetings
- High professionalism skills
- Minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies