As a result of our continued success, our Leeds office is looking for experienced and organised pensions administrators to take full responsibility for handling day to day administration for a number of DB and DC schemes.
• Performing pensions calculations using automated and non-automated systems across a range of member and scheme events;
• Updating the administration system with changes to data and processing member events;
• Communicating with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone;
• Ensuring we meet service level agreements, whilst maintaining quality and accuracy
• Contributing to or managing other projects, such as new scheme take-on work or data cleanse exercises.
• Achieved Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent;
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy;
• Able to manage own workloads, and take responsibility for own work;
• Good written and verbal communication;
• Confident using Excel and Word; and
• At least 2 years previous experience in either DB or DC pensions administration.
• Full support to study for PMI exams (APE, CPC, APMI)
• Formal training courses throughout your career to assist with your development; and
• A relaxed and friendly working environment with a casual dress policy
We offer a competitive benefits package with the opportunity for progression.