We want to appoint a Senior Pension Administrator to our growing team in Manchester. If you like working with numbers and enjoy dealing with people we would like to meet you. This role will involve being the lead administrator for several clients, liaising with clients, members and trustees, attending client meetings, doing and checking benefit calculations, leading various projects and training junior staff.
As a successful growing firm, we are looking to recruit 2 experienced Senior Pensions Administrators in our Basingstoke Office to administer a scheme we have recently acquired. The role would suit someone who is looking for a challenge.
It is essential that you;
- have prior knowledge of pension scheme administration (at least 5 years pension experience)
- have experience of managing pension scheme workloads & being the lead client contact
- are a confident user of Office Systems particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- have good written and verbal communication skills and an ability to deal sensitively and responsively with scheme members
- have C grade or above GCSE Maths and English and preferably have A levels
We are keen to encourage personal development and will support staff undertaking the professional examinations of the Pensions Management Institute (http://www.pensions-pmi.org.uk).
In return, you will join a friendly and supportive team and be given a competitive salary, a great working environment and a range of benefits.