Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a National Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Team Leader.
Summary of Role As a Team Leader you will be making a valuable difference to our clients fast growing pensions administration business. Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule of objectives including weekly team reviews, developing skills within the team and managing workload. Working for a global market leader, with the support to grow and shape your career further.
- Interpersonal skills to included excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Significant and proven experience dealing with DC and DB occupational schemes.
- Previous experience within a supervisory / managerial role in a Pensions Administration environment, ideally in a third party administrator.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.
- This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent