Assistant Pension Consultant - Leeds
This is a position within the Pension Consulting Team to support the Senior Consultants which their clients, all of which are trust based DB and DC Schemes.
The role requires:
• Good Technical knowledge and relevant professional qualifications.
• Ideally a bias towards DB and well as DC experience
• Ability to manage internal relationships and co-ordinate services in Investment, Administration and Actuarial.
• Experience in addressing scheme design and cost issues.
• Drafting member and Trustee communications.
• Good report writing and comfortable with client meetings and presentations.
• In time, Trustee Secretarial services to Trustees and Governance monitoring.
The salary will depend on experience and the benefits include flexible working hours, bonus, DC pension, holiday and additional flex scheme. This is a great career opportunity.