Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
Consider experiencing #lifeatBW
Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
As a result of continued growth and business-wins, we have a number of opportunities to join our PPF Administration team across our offices in Bristol, Cheltenham and Leeds.
The Pension Protection Fund was established to pay compensation to members of eligible defined benefit pension schemes, when there is a qualifying insolvency event in relation to the employer and where there are insufficient assets in the pension scheme to cover Pension Protection Fund levels of compensation.
If you have experience in PPF, or in administering final salary pension schemes and would like to develop skills and knowledge in a new area, then this could be the opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role you will be able to pick up a set of rules within a scheme and run with them.
Are you driven by client satisfaction and motivated to building and maintain strong relationships both with clients, and with team members?
Is your time management exemplary? Are you motivated to identify opportunities to implement efficiencies and support change?
Would you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to attend internal and external events to build business relationships, and where you are empowered and encouraged to identify and report business opportunities?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style
The Pension Administration Business was established in 1993. Our core business is the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes DB, DC, CARE, cash balance – and we will do this as a stand-alone “admin-only” appointment or in conjunction with services provided by other Barnett Waddingham Practice Areas. The services are provided from all of our UK offices and include:
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles (secondments, expert witness)
- Support for trustees and in-house personnel
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance, click to apply now!