Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for DB Member Administration Manager.
- To develop and take ownership of the Company vision, Business Plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- To ensure the team takes ownership of and is totally committed to the vision, business plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing and co-ordinating the delivery of all aspects of scheme administration, for Employer and Members, providing both an excellent and visible service to inspire client confidence acting as a technical source of knowledge.
- To work with the Administration Manager (AEP) to deliver Customer Satisfaction to target with improvement plans to increase satisfaction year on year. To also focus on telephone call review sampling and improvements to call service.
- To lead, manage and inspire all team members to deliver high performance and continuous improvement. To manage the teams this will include recruitment, retention, appraisals (including objective setting and mid-year and year end moderation), development, training, disciplinary issues and employee relations.
- To manage department projects relating to member and employer developments and assisting other departments with cross functional projects. Ensuring projects, processes and communications are innovative, robust and to schedule.
- To ensure achievement of SLAs to target and key metrics, and be responsible for the provision of monthly, quarterly and annual MI and Management reporting.
- Responsibility for all delivery aspects of the management of the Administration Teams including day to day administration, batch processing, DB Online utilisation, data accuracy/validation, workflow monitoring, work allocation, and people development.
- Be a point of escalation for administration teams managing the issues with limited upward referral.
- Responsibility for the transition of on boarding new schemes into BAU environment from the transfer and implementation.
- To monitor quality and quantity output in accordance with service commitment and the vision of delivering a first class service without increasing operating costs via effective cost control, process and resourcing strategies.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS MANAGEMENT/TEAM LEADING EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Manager
- Pensions Admin Manager
- Pensions Team Leader
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies