First Actuarial are a successful growing firm of pensions administrators, consultants and actuaries. Due to continued success and growth we are looking to recruit the right candidates into our Pension systems team. These roles are a mixture of permanent and contract positions and focus on working on the Compendia pensions administration system.
We are located in five offices nationwide, Leeds, Basingstoke, Manchester, Tonbridge and Peterborough and these roles are available from any of these locations.
The key skills we are looking for include:
- Excellent knowledge of Compendia
- Knowledge of other administration systems
- Experience of:
- setting up new pension schemes
- data migration from other pensions administration systems
- workflow programming and maintenance
- Data validation
- Understanding of
- Database management
- Excel knowledge to a high standard
- Manage own workload
- Pensions experience
- Work within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain record of work completed and time spent
We offer a competitive benefits package with the opportunity for progression.
Please note that we do not hold a Sponsor Licence and cannot support employees requiring a visa to work in the UK.
If you are interested in a great opportunity to be part of a growing Firm, please click on the 'Apply Now' button below to apply.