We want to strengthen our growing pensions team in Basingstoke.
Your key duties will be:
- Checking actuarial calculations, with a strong focus on overall “quality control”
- Coaching and mentoring more junior team members
- Taking responsibility for development of the junior team
- Carry out more involved / bespoke calculations directly from time to time
- Support the rest of the team as needed
You will need following skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ UK pensions experience
- Good attention to detail
- You should enjoy coaching and helping others to develop
- The role could suit a student, or someone who has given up the actuarial exams
We will consider study support, depending on individual circumstances.
You will join a friendly and supportive team and be given a competitive salary, a great working environment and a range of benefits.