As a successful growing Firm, we are looking to recruit several quality candidates into our Pensions Administration team. This is ideal for someone who is keen to develop their career in pensions administration.
The ideal candidate would have:
- good mathematical skills,
- great organisational skills
- the ability to communicate with pension scheme members and corporate clients
- good written and verbal communication skills, and
- the ability to demonstrate a desire to progress in their career
We encourage our staff to study towards a recognised pensions qualification with the Pensions Management Institute, and support and reward success with progression. In addition, we provide specialised pensions technical training on a regular basis.
The role involves working in a friendly and supportive team in a great working environment and the opportunity to work in a Firm which has demonstrated consistent growth and increased opportunities for the right candidate.
Day to day work includes:
- calculating complex pension calculations
- dealing with pension scheme members
- explaining complex terminology in a plain-speaking manner
- keeping up to date with the ever-changing world of pensions and
- dealing with a variety of third parties
We offer a competitive benefits package with the opportunity for progression.