Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator
- Supporting the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the legislative / regulatory framework.
- Using your in-depth pension knowledge to cover DB/DC& Hybrid; schemes
- Demonstrating an ability to use pension support and workflow management systems effectively.
- Understanding client requirements and make every effort to ensure the contracted performance targets and quality standards are met.
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems.
- Being responsible for checking calculations and processes as required and completing all tasks using best practice.
- Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential.
- Identifying complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
- Over two years of DB and DC Pensions Schemes knowledge and experience
- Good standard of education
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator