A superb opportunity for an experienced SSAS administrator to join our client’s small, busy team, based in Sutton Coldfield, working closely with HNW clients. Our clients are an independent firm of pensions management consultants, managing and administering Small Self Administered Schemes for clients of all sizes from private individuals to the directors of large companies.
You will be working with a portfolio of clients and day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with client
- Maintaining relationships
- Process scheme changes
- Perform scheme calculations
- Setting up of new arrangements
- Complete HMRC Pension Scheme returns
- Ensure that all administration is completed to a high standard
The successful candidate will have previous SSAS Administration experience. You will need to be organised, hardworking and be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines. In addition, you will need to:
- Have previous Pension experience
- Have previous SSAS experienc
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate including use of spreadsheets
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
A competitive benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the skills are client is looking for, please contact us today for more information quoting the above reference number on 0121-684 1555. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference.