A superb opportunity for an experienced pensions consultant to join our client's small, busy team, based in Sutton Coldfield, working closely with HNW clients. Our clients are an independent firm of pensions management consultants, managing and administering Small Self Administered Schemes for clients of all sizes from private individuals to the directors of large companies.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Working with existing and new clients, developing relationships and reviewing client portfolios.
• Have the ability to give investment advice mainly in connection with pension funds
• Be involved in supporting your clients to make informed decisions relating to investment reviews.
• Ensure reports/documentation are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Have a close working liaison with investment managers and other key stakeholders.
• Must keep up to date with SSAS and SIPP legislation.
The successful candidate will need an excellent knowledge in Self-Administered Schemes and Self Invested Pensions, (SSAS / SIPPS) and will also:
• Be a clear communicator, comfortable attending client meetings and ensuring that work is delivered accurately and timely.
• Be required to demonstrate leadership and influence within the team.
• Be registered with the FCA and hold the Statement of Professional Standing
• Have financial services experience and have exposure to offering consultancy / advisory services within the pensions market, in relation to SSAS and SIPP schemes.
In return you will enjoy an excellent, competitive benefits package with a basic salary of £ 40000 + benefits.
If you feel you have the skills are client is looking for, please contact us today for more information quoting the above reference number on 0121-684 1555. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the above reference.