Our client is a prestigious management consultancy seeking an Associate DC Consultant within Corporate DC Pensions Solutions team.
· Responsibility for management of a portfolio of existing DC pension clients.
· Support Consultants and Senior Consultants on larger accounts.
· Support Consultants and Senior Consultants in preparing reports and providing regulated advice to individual clients.
· Provide guidance/advice on all aspects of DC pensions including scheme design, investment options and ongoing management.
· Provide an annuity placement service.
· Provide consultancy and project management for delivery of automatic enrolment solutions.
· Liaise with providers – for example to conduct market reviews, to ensure effective administration and to resolve queries.
· Implementation of governance committees.
· Arrange and attend regular governance and operational meetings – produce minutes and manage action points.
· Produce reports, documents and other communications for clients.
· Respond to client queries.
· Produce drafts of explanatory literature i.e. announcements and booklets.
· Attend presentations and meetings with employees to promote pension schemes.
· Maintain appropriate technical knowledge.
· Provide guidance on actual or anticipated changes in law, or employee benefit practice.
· Completion of proposals for new business opportunities.
· Build effective relationships with other internal staff / teams that work with the client – provide support where required.
· Negotiate and agree provision of services and fee budget.
· Bill client for fees and disbursements at regular intervals.
· Peer review other team members work and ensuring own work is peer reviewed as appropriate.
· Carry out such other duties and take on additional responsibilities as may be agreed from time to time.
· Maintain internal records.
· Ensure timesheets are completed in a timely manner.
· Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (QCF Level 4) – or progressing towards this qualification.
· Experience in dealing with contract-based DC pension schemes in a similar role.
· Experience in delivering automatic enrolment solutions.
· Knowledge of bundled provider product and investment propositions.
· Excellent team player.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Effective communicator.
· Well organised.
· Effective client manager.