Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
Consider experiencing #lifeatBW
Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
As a result of continued growth we have a number of Senior opportunities to join our Pension Administration teams in Amersham, Cheltenham, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool and London.
Our Pensions Administrators are responsible for the day-to-day administration of pension schemes. They make sure that new and existing customers' policies are accurately maintained and serviced. Our Seniors will also be responsible for checking the full calculations for the wider team.
You will have a demonstrable level of experience of administering pension schemes, specifically within final salary / defined benefit (DB).
Are you driven by client satisfaction and motivated to building and maintain strong relationships both with clients, and with team members?
Is your time management exemplary? Are you motivated to identify opportunities to implement efficiencies and support change?
Would you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to attend internal and external events to build business relationships, and where you are empowered and encouraged to identify and report business opportunities?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- We appreciate that not everyone wants to undertake full-time working, as such we are open to discussing possible part-time working options for this role.
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style
The Pension Administration Business was established in 1993. Our core business is the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes DB, DC, CARE, cash balance – and we will do this as a stand-alone “admin-only” appointment or in conjunction with services provided by other Barnett Waddingham Practice Areas. The services are provided from all of our UK offices and include:
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles (secondments, expert witness)
- Support for trustees and in-house personnel
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance, click to apply now!