Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third Party Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Project Manager based in Edinburgh.
About the role
Within this role you will be responsible for managing various complex projects simultaneously, working very closely with the Pension Benefits Manager and Team Leader.
You will be required to transform business requirements into detailed system specifications and to ensure that system developments fulfil business requirements.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality service to clients.
The ideal candidate will already be working within the Pension's industry dealing predominantly with DC schemes and possessing strong pensions administration skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Transforming business requirements into detailed system specifications, ensuring that systems developments fulfil business requirements
- The management and delivery of key projects and scheme events.
- Strong Project Management.
- Managing the Scheme Events Projects Team and all project risks/issues
- Liaise with other areas, including IT and Pension & Benefits Transactions, to ensure any potential impact of the work undertaken by the Projects Team is recognised and understood
- Supporting and developing the Pension Projects Analysts within the team to reach their full potential
- Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Plans, with previous experience of bulk processing.
- Must have the ability to understand and evaluate the work undertaken by team members
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Project Management
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies