Abenefit2u is working with a specialist company who provide financial and pension solutions to emigrants and expatriates from the UK. We are looking for an administrator to join their friendly team in London to provide first class administration.
Joining at an exciting time, this dynamic role will provide an opportunity for you to grow in a role which is key to supporting the overall office environment and overseas operations.
Duties will involve:
• Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information.
• Database management.
• Liaising with clients both in the UK and abroad.
• Dealing with general office admin (phone handling, scanning, post, diary management, filing).
Normal office hours are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
• Be trustworthy, diligent, conscientious and honest.
• Have strong knowledge of DB/Final Salary schemes.
• Be fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Have a strong duty of client care and excellent attention to detail.
• Be fluent in English.
• Have a professional phone manner.
• Have good computing and IT capabilities and have the ability to learn new skills and show initiative.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.