Client Relationship Manager
Great opportunity to join our team based in Redhill as a Client Relationship Manager, to protect and grow revenue from existing pension administration clients, ensure a high level of quality service delivery and client satisfaction and continually work to develop and grow our TAS business, as well as seeking opportunities to introduce WTW service lines outside of TAS. This is achieved through involvement in new business development, service enhancements, service diversification, keeping updated with legislative / technological changes and maintaining a good overall market awareness.
The key objectives of a CRM are to:
* Build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients at all levels, including both Trustee and corporate
* Understand our clients, their organisation, culture, people, challenges, direction and priorities
* Adapt our behaviours, style and service along with our client teams
* Maintain an open dialogue, requesting performance feedback for ourselves and teams and acting on it
* Guide the TAS client service teams to ensure alignment with the above relationship objectives
* Offer client a single senior (and trusted) point of contact on material / strategic issues (noting the need for broader and multiple relationships relevant to the subject matter)
* Add value by sharing new ideas, market trends and innovations, ensuring their services evolve in line with our own
* Own all contractual arrangements, commercial and financial, covering the both the initial term and renegotiation of subsequent extensions
* Proactive retention planning for contract extensions, avoiding full tender scenarios through service excellence where possible
* Sponsor all significant change projects ensuring a successful outcome on robust commercial terms
* In conjunction with Operations Management, ensure all service agreements, delivery promises and performance standards are met
* In conjunction with Operations Management, review client services and profitability regularly, taking action where necessary
* Ensure optimal use of our Global Operating Model in delivering services
* Identify and mitigate threats to WTW services
* Ensure TAS is engaged when delivering multi-business services
* Identify and leverage opportunities to expand TAS services and gain wider client exposure to other WTW businesses
* Champion Professional Excellence principles, especially on high risk projects
* Recognise and promote the importance of technology to our client & member services and participate in its evolution.
* Build strong internal networks within WTW to foster close collaboration and understanding on complex projects both within TAS and across business lines so we present a unified service to our clients.
* Understand and develop the business and live and promote the firm's values
* Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees
* Maintain a good working knowledge of all TAS systems and products
* Actively contribute to all aspects of Business Development when required
* Contribute the client perspective on internal projects e.g. legislative change, product/technology developments
* Contribute to the resource strategy, recruitment plan and career development of the CM team as well as the future pipeline of up and coming talent (e.g. through our mentoring programme).
* Experience as a CRM within a pension administration (or consulting) environment is essential
* Proven ability to manage a large and challenging portfolio of clients
* Experience of managing and developing senior relationships with clients at both a trustee and corporate level
* Commercial focus and aptitude, covering both growth and margin
* Proven interpersonal skills, to include communication and negotiation
* Extensive experience of outsourced administration design, delivery and development
* Extensive experience of dealing with the governance and management of occupational DB and DC pension schemes
* In depth understanding of the pensions industry (both historical and forward looking)
* Awareness of the increasing role of technology and experience of delivering technology based solutions as part of the overall service
* PMI qualification desirable.
Willis Towers Watsons Watson’s technology and administration solutions (TAS) help companies save money and improve service delivery while freeing HR to make strategic contributions to the business. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over one million participants.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working.