Job Title: Pensions Client Delivery Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £40,000
Are you a Senior Pensions Administrator looking to make a move into a more Client focused delivery role? Would you like to utilise your client facing or account management skills within a successful and growing Pensions Team?
If so, I may have an excellent opportunity for you working with one of the UK leaders in the Employee Benefits field within there office in Sheffield.
My client has recently rolled out numerous performance improvement programmes and are committed to improving and driving an excellent and bespoke service to its clients. For employees within the organisation there are new careers paths and opportunities to be explored which gives candidates the opportunity to make that long awaited jump up into a more senior or technical position.
- This role will require someone with strong Pensions and client facing skills to be able to manage a large portfolio of clients and develop existing relationships within those areas.
- Work with relevant Client Relationship Directors and lead all opportunistic income generating activities
- Handle the client interaction on any escalations and provide advice and support to Service Delivery Manager as required
- Experience working in a corporate Pensions environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to develop service delivery plans
- Must be able to work effectively with multiple teams
If this role is of interest then please do apply with an updated version of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss this further.