Employee Share Plans Communications Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity available for an Employee Share Plans Communications Manager to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client facing Communications expert to join our Share Plans team, as they continue to build on their ambition to be the leading provider in the share plans space.
Our client is a market leader in providing Share Incentive Plans for FTSE 100 and unlisted organisations. We operate share plans for in excess of 200 clients globally.
Reporting into the Sales Director and working closely with the client relationship team, this newly created role will be integral to the growth of existing and new client accounts within our clients Share Plans offerings and offers the successful candidate a challenging and interesting opportunity to drive uptake of our clients share plan/employee benefits schemes through targeted employee engagement campaigns. As such, we are ideally seeking a commercially aware employee engagement communications expert, with solid experience in employee share plans/benefits and proven experience in dealing at senior stakeholder levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the preparation of proposals and presentations
• Preparing and delivering on client employee engagement plans
• Sourcing, establishing and managing third party supplier relationships
• Overseeing the delivery of client email campaigns and broadcasts
• Building and maintain strong relationships with all business partners
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
• Proven solid experience within employee engagement communications
• Strong technical grasp of the various types of employee share plans
• Experience of managing third party supplier relationships
• Strong commercial awareness with a desire to enhance the Client Relationship experience
• Experience of interacting with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Excellent relationship building abilities, with superior interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication with a keen attention to detail