Our client, a leading international HR consultancy, have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced pensions professional. The role, based in Birmingham City Centre is as Pensions Client Service Coordinator.
As a Pensions Client Service Coordinator some of your key responsibilities will involve;
- Being a key contact for Operations teams with regards to general/overall knowledge on client contracts including work scope, service level agreements (SLAs), service failure penalties / success bonuses, etc.
- Owning and managing the relationship and expectations between Operations teams and key stakeholders, these include the Client, Client Managers, Third Party Providers and other Internal Parties.
- Monitoring and coordinating current operations delivery per client, ensuring SLAs and client projects are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
- Ensuring all client generated escalations, complaints and corrective actions are owned and proactively managed to closure within agreed deadlines.
- Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes.
- Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
- Coordinating improvements for the client and driving a culture of continuous improvement across teams.
- Ensuring any tasks that are beyond the standard contracted service to clients are highlighted to the Client Manager.
- Being a role model for colleagues by giving constructive feedback and coaching to support the development of others.
- Keeping technical knowledge and expertise up to date, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- You will interact with both internal and external Clients, building strong relationships to manage expectations regarding service delivery.
- You will work with all colleagues in the team, sharing technical expertise and providing guidance to support the delivery to the client.
- You will provide feedback to Team Managers on team performance and level of knowledge.
- You will actively seek to develop own and Operations teams performance, skills and knowledge to maximise potential and contribution to the business.
Responsible for working in accordance with the company’s Framework, and compliance with the companies policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Pensions Client Service Coordinator you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the industry and your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Professionalism and integrity to build long term trust.
- Strong relationship management skills to manage stakeholders and challenging situations.
- High level of technical expertise across relevant business area.
- An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
- Strong time-management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
If you are interested in the role or would like to discuss the role in confidence, please call Susan Ford on 0121 684 1555 or alternatively e mail your CV or enquiry to email@example.com quoting the above reference.