Work, in conjunction with the Administration Team, to prepare a full project specification, involving translating the client's requirements into appropriate deliverables and inputting into the fee estimate.
- co-ordinating project activities
- analyse project after completion
- identify areas for development and improvement
- implement changes as necessary for future projects
- Maintain a high standard of technical knowledge and be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of systems and products.
- Provide input to future IT development.
- Promote new developments in the market place, e.g. web services.
- Provide input to the process improvement team
- Identify and assist Project Manager to populate Vantage with best practice templates.
- Prepare case studies within 1 month of project completion, where appropriate.
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling other services to existing clients.
Team Responsibilities/Management Responsibilities
- Contribute to the associate training and development programme for the practice.
- Understand your role in the team.
- Encourage teamwork by sharing knowledge, ideas and solutions.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate, with strong Excel skills.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes (both DB and DC).
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are UK, Germany and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Please note that our offer of employment is subject to satisfactory background checks being completed. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis.