A well established and expanding pensions consultancy based in Essex is seeking an Administration Manager.
This broad role will consist of a wide range of pensions administration, management and consultancy tasks. Responsibilities will include:
* Line management of the team
* Overseeing the day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients
* Being responsible for workflow allocation
* Forging strong working relationships with internal and external teams
* Conducting internal audits
* Attendance at new business pitches
* Participation in strategic business changes
* Overseeing ad hoc projects
* Provision of expert advice solutions to pensions queries
* Keeping up to date with technical and legislative developments
To apply you will have proven pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contribution (DC) schemes, previous supervisory/management experience (including performance monitoring, appraisals etc.), an in depth knowledge of pensions legislation framework and previous project management experience. You will have strong numerical and problem solving skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint will be required.