Juice are very pleased to be working alongside an independent and established Financial Advisers who are looking to appoint a New Business Administrator for their busy office based in central Bristol.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and well organised administrator, ideally with previous experience of working in the financial services industry either within and insurance or Financial Services organisation.
The role itself will require the candidate to hit the ground running, therefore an understanding of financial terms and products is a definite desirable as the role requires you to deal with the occasional complex query
- Obtaining quotes and policy information from insurance companies
- Producing client reports and letters
- Producing suitability reports
- Compiling attachments for reports
- Compiling and completing application forms
- General correspondence with clients and insurance companies, via telephone, email or letter
- General office duties
Hours: Mon - Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm
As the ideal candidate you will be a confident and effective communicator with a can do attitude and excellent numeracy and literacy skills. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task, time manage and take on new information at a high level.
Successful candidates would also be expected to undertake the in-house training programme in order to take the professional exams.