Search Consultancy are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Management Consultancy firm based in London. My client are specialists in the areas of Pensions, Employee Benefits, Investments, Actuarial and Health & Well-being to name a few. They are now looking to strengthen their team and recruit a Flexible Benefit Consultant on a permanent basis.
In this role, your primary purpose will be to manage and develop a portfolio of Flexible Benefits Clients, drive new business and contribute to the development and delivery of the brand and the business plan. some of the key responsibilities will include the following;
- Ensuring the client portfolio is managed consistently within the client agreement and brand values
- Ensure Flex and Online Benefits targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Flex and Online Benefits Strategy
- Action and complete planned client portfolio activities and services in a timely manner
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Flexible and Online Benefits industry developments.
- Work closely with the sales teams to increase the sales pipeline
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must have a consistent proven track record in the ability to successfully manage a portfolio of clients and internal teams alike. Have the ability to identify and apply clients needs and aspirations against services and products available within Employee Benefits & Reward and also have the ability to manage different stakeholder relationships whether internal or external.
Furthermore, my client are looking for individuals who aren't afraid of new business ventures and have some good ideas and thoughts on where you think the market is going, and how this could affect the firm moving forward.
What's in it for you?
In addition to working for an award winning, leading organisation within the Employee Benefits Industry who are already well established and have an excellent reputation in the market, you will also be rewarded with a salary of up to £80000 dependent upon experience, a performance related bonus and access to a competitive Flexible Benefit scheme.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.