An award winning Global Employee Benefits Consultancy are looking to expand their London based team. My client are seeking and experience Group risk Associate Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will support the development of client relationships and manage benefit reviews/broker replacements and also ensure all services are coordinated to a high standard and provide support to Consultants that lead key client engagements.
Applicants for this role must have excellent knowledge of Group Risk products, including Life Assurance, Medical, Group Income Protection, Critical Illness etc.
Ensure compliance requirements are fully met and support the technical benefits lead in continually enhancing our internal policies and controls.
• Understand clients benefit requirements and provide advice on insurers services, coverage and pricing.
• Deliver day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
• Support consulting projects and development of new lines of business.
• Principal focus on group risk insurances
• Exceptional client relationship skills
• Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
• Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations.
The successful Candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £45000 plus an excellent benefits package alongside study support for professional qualifications and a genuine opportunity for career progression
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.