Business Development Manager - Field Based or Surrey
This company has embarked on its next exciting stage, offering a competitive alternative for auto enrolment and a very interesting at retirement tool for IFAs and individuals. WE are seeking a new sales executive to cover the southern home counties.
Within this you will develop and execute a strategic approach to both direct and intermediated sales of this pension and other products. Meet and exceed sales targets, identify and forge links with key target organisations and prioritise and build relationships.
To be considered for this role:
* Ideally hold FPC (Pensions module G60/AF3 preferred)
* Field sales experience of B2B at “C” Level
* Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and pension products
* Experience and understanding of sales processes
* Extensive financial services experience working with Employee Benefit Consultants and Independent Financial Advisers.
* Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills at senior and strategic levels
In return you will receive