One of the UK's leading specialists in the Pensions & Employee Benefits Industry have recently gone through a sustained period of growth and, as a result, are currently in the market for a DB Pensions Administrator to join their growing team.
In this role, you will focus on the administration & processing of Final Salary schemes, along with various other projects that may arise. Furthermore, you will;
- Carry out manual and automated calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Understanding and application of benefits structures, Trust Deed and Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
- Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
In order to be considered for this role, Candidates must have experience of working in a similar DB Pensions Administration environment, is able to demonstrate ownership, accountability and responsibility for one self, pays attention to detail and has excellent organisational skills.
What's in it for you?
Alongside working for an award winning consultancy who offer genuine scope for career progression, you will also be rewarded with a salary of up to £30000, a discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday which rises to 25 with service, a flex scheme, Life Assurance and interest free season ticket loan.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.