The role involves working in Risk Solutions, as part of a dynamic and evolving team which supports the team's project managers in delivering quality and timely project deliverables. Whilst there are some internal projects that require support most projects involve working with our clients, ensuring adherence to our professional excellence standard and maintain project support best practice at all times. The ideal candidate should have previous experience or working knowledge of pensions administration processes and systems, a project co-ordinator role, enjoy working with a wide range of people, and be comfortable being in an environment where plans can change rapidly to suit client demands. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to build on their project support and project management experience, even leading over time to a senior project management role.
- Providing support for project managers and data workstream leads in delivering client and other projects according to defined methodology, to include building and proactively managing:
- actions logs - decisions logs - production of agendas - risks and issues log
- Assist with building and monitoring project controls: project plans, progress and highlight reports.
- Liaison with the data delivery teams, clients, setting up meetings and co-ordinating diaries.
- Fast and efficient minuting of meetings and circulation of actions to a high standard.
- Consider and recommend continuous improvement of processes and procedures across the data workstreams, PM and PMO functions and team.
- Mentor other project co-ordinators to build effective and confident client facing skills.
Integrity / Respect:
- Utilize available project tools and templates to maximize the quality and efficiency of project delivery.
- Ensure that the quality, consistency and accuracy of project and client deliverables for projects meet Professional Excellence standards and other protocols.
- Significant and proven experience dealing with DB occupational schemes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prince 2 qualified with Microsoft Project skills.
- Confident in dealing with all levels of management, with the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills - able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to proactively recognise issues and provide solutions.
- Tenacious in obtaining information from team members/third parties/project managers/clients so as to reach the end result.
- Adaptable to change and capable of at times working on own initiative.
- Project support experience and experience of project management principles (ideally a PM qualification or commitment to complete the qualification). High degree of IT literacy ideally with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel (ideally advanced), Word and PowerPoint. User experience of Visio an advantage.
- Pensions and/or financial services background essential, ideally some pensions administration experience covering systems and processes.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.