An experienced Pensions Administrator is required for the administration department of a leading actuarial and consultancy firm, based in Essex
The department has a team of eight staff dealing with all aspects of pensions administration, pensions payroll and pensions accounting for a number of trust based pension arrangements, both defined benefit and defined contribution in nature.
The candidate should have experience and/or knowledge of
- Trust based pensions legislation in the UK over the last 5+ years
- Hands on pension scheme administration in a challenging and varied environment
- Regular contact with clients and scheme members
Main Responsibilities would include
- Ensuring accurate delivery of work in a timely manner
- Maintaining a strong relationship with clients and their members
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and colleagues
- Contributing to the improvement and enhancement of the department's offering, in conjunction with the Administration Manager.
- Checking the work of other members of staff.
- Handling complex queries.
- Taking responsibility for ad-hoc projects and exercises.
- Presentations to clients and prospective clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.