An award winning, Pensions & Employee Benefits consultancy based in the city, are looking to expand their Flexible Benefits team by bringing on board an experienced Consultant. In this role the successful applicant will manage an existing portfolio of Flexible & Online Benefits Clients and also actively participate as a key asset of the Flex and online benefits practice. you will also be tasked with contributing to the development and delivery of the brand, strategy and business plan alike. Further responsibilities will include:
- Contribute towards a culture of compliance and risk awareness within the Flexible and Online
- Benefits practice.
- Ensure the client portfolio is managed in a manner which is consistent with the client
- agreement and brand values.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Flexible and Online Benefits strategy and its
- associated products to achieve the business plan.
- Work within the Flexible and Online Benefits practice team to assist in achieving the overall
- business plan and financial targets of Employee Benefits & Reward.
- Action and complete all planned client portfolio activities/ services in a timely manner which is
- consistent with the client agreement and brand values.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST have experience of working in a client facing role and also be familiar with Flexible Benefits products and the legislation that goes with them. Furthermore, Candidates must be comfortable with standing in front of a panel, pitching new business, be confident in the product and have a proven track record of successful portfolio management & growth.
In return for your hard work and dedication to the role, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50000 plus an excellent benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.