If you are an experienced Pensions Admin looking to transition into an Analyst role then this could be the opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be responsible for the compilation of business data requirements, completing pension calculation specifications, producing process documentation and providing support to core Retirement Administration business systems.
- Undertaking aspects of the data load process including the identification and analysis of queries, the production of data risk reports and setting up scheme profiles
- Maintaining accurate records to evidence the progress and profit of each project; providing accurate and timely cost estimates for project work, where requested
- Developing of standards and best practice
Skills and Experience
- Experience of pension administration and conducting pensions calculations
- Experience of data cleansing (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Flexibility and adaptability to work demands with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
In return for your hard work and dedication to the role, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, Pension, and an excellent Flexible Benefits Scheme.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.