Do you have experience within Pensions Accounting, Scheme Auditing or Finance control?
Our client a leading Global TPA are looking to develop a new, regional pensions accounting team and are looking for a Team Leader to help develop and grow this new regional function.
You will have a minimum of 5 years in the pensions/accounting industry gained from either an accountancy based Pensions Audit team or from a TPA fund accounting team. You will have solid and reliable pensions auditing experience, understanding clearly the requirements of a fund accounting team and the appropriate processes and legislation. You will have experience of the preparation towards and/or delivery of Pension Scheme Audits. You will have experience of managing a team, preferably accounts related either directly or through third party providers. You will ensure that all information and data is provided and resolution of queries are completed. You will be experienced in attending client/auditor meetings and be a confident presenter.
You will be responsible for managing the team locally and working in conjunction with your colleagues in other offices. You will need to have experience of managing people and work loads and demonstrate strong team leadership ability. Responsibilities will include the managements and delivery along with your team of some of the following:
· Ensuring that pension fund Trustee reports and accounts are prepared and signed-off, complying with statutory deadlines and deadlines specified within client agreements
· Drafting Trustee reports for consultants to review and attending Trustee meetings.
· Preparing quarterly financial statements
· Assisting with new business fee quotes and tender responses for accounting services
· Liaising with auditors to resolve queries and to ensure completion of reports and accounts.
In return you will enjoy a very attractive benefits package, above the market average, working for a leading provider of third party pensions services within a superb environment.
Call Susan Ford Recruitment today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion regarding the role. Alternatively, send us your CV today to email@example.com and we will contact you.