As a result of continued growth, this global leader is looking for Pensions Consultant to be part of the Quality & Process Improvement team, providing support to both Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution Occupational Pensions Schemes.
Principal responsibilities include:
• Analyse information from a number of other sources (e.g. errors and complaints, client and associate feedback, quality audits) to identify areas which could be changed to improve quality, efficiency or mitigate risk.
• Carry out internal and Professional Excellence audits.
• Analyse proposed system changes (or new systems) and identify potential weaknesses and risks, business process issues and implementation requirements.
• Capture and document business requirements.
• Flowchart current and re-designed business processes and document procedures.
• Assist in analysing pensions technical and legislative changes assess their impact on the business and assist in implementing changes to processes and systems.
• Project manages process improvement initiatives, process and procedure changes, system changes and new system implementations.
• Assist in user testing of system changes.
• Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
To be considered for this role you must have recent experience in occupational pension schemes, gained preferably from a consulting/TPA background and be APMI qualified or have made significant progress towards. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which can offer you a wealth of exciting career development opportunities and the next step up the career ladder.
Ashe Consulting is an Executive Search & Selection firm specialising in Financial Services Recruitment focusing primarily on the London and the South East area. Areas of expertise include Actuarial, Investments, Group Risk & Healthcare, Employee Benefits, In-House Pension Schemes, Third Party Pensions Administrators / Consultancies, Pensions Software & Systems & Pensions Payroll / Accounts.