A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator to join this well-regarded consultancy. Working closely with the Team Leader you will be providing administration relating to a wide and varying range of health and protection policies.
To be considered you must have previous group risk/employee benefit experience alongside a good academic record including Mathematics and English GCSE or equivalent (minimum grade C).
Your duties will include:
• Maintaining regular contact with clients by telephone, email and letter.
• Attending client meetings if required.
• Assisting the Team Leader and Health Consultant in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice.
• Member data analysis.
• Managing relationships between Insurers and clients.
• Checking Insurer’s accounts and issuing annual financial statements to clients.
• Analysing information and assisting in preparing recommendations of appropriate solutions for clients.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 274 2842 / 07959 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.