Our client is a global consultancy offering outstanding career progressing, seeking DB Benefits Consultant to join their specialists pension scheme management team, based in the London office.
The successful candidate will be part of a very successful team delivering trustee secretarial support and consulting on governance and technical issues to our wide ranging portfolio of clients, focusing primarily on one of our largest multi-national clients.
Key duties will include:
- Arranging trustee meetings, organising papers, attending meetings to take minutes, producing action logs and monitoring progress.
- Formulating views and providing input to client advice.
- Ensuring all relevant compliance procedures are followed
- Proactively managing the completion and timely delivery of client work.
- Providing an effective level of business support for the team's portfolio of clients.
- Working alongside junior/senior colleagues and with a cross section of people from other businesses and organisations.
- Meeting business targets and billing deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be studying for or have completed the Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision (APMI) from the Pensions Management Institute.
- Will be educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 degree.
- (These qualifications are preferred but other relevant experience or qualifications may be considered).
- Good understanding of operation of UK trust based final salary schemes including regulatory requirements.
- Excellent planning and organisational ability in order to prioritise and complete work in accordance to deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work through tasks in a logical manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be prepared to work flexibly and travel to other locations within the UK.