A leading EB firm with a big presence in the city , require additional part qual actuaries as part of a growth period
They are growing and have excellent opportunities for Part Qualified Actuaries to join the firm. You will get exposure to a varied range of work that will allow you to grow and develop a career in areas that suit your own particular skills.
They value your individuality and this means you can progress your career at a pace that suits you. This also applies to your actuarial studies. They will support you with generous study leave, and your study mentor will help you plan for which exams to take and when. They will also pay you a highly competitive salary and offer you an enviable array of award winning benefits which you can tailor to suit your own preference.
- You’ll receive comprehensive training with us and gain exposure to stimulating client project work which will make the most of your communication, team working and problem solving skills.
- You will attend regular client meetings and we encourage and develop your consulting skills alongside your technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Providing an efficient, high quality service and actuarial advice to client's employee benefits schemes.
- Managing work on nominated clients to ensure that work is done on time and within budget.
- Liaising with client managers, stakeholders and developing relationships across functions
- Preparing actuarial calculations, under instruction where necessary.
- Developing knowledge of actuarial and pensions matters which are relevant to the requirements of the job.
They are interested in hearing from candidates who are actively studying a professional Actuarial qualification, who are flexible, adaptable and keen to learn and can demonstrate the following:
- First class organisational and communication abilities.
- First class client relationship management skills.
- Motivated to develop actuarial career in a client focused consultancy.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive approach in developing consultancy and management skills.
- Relevant pensions experience and knowledge of UK sector