Due to successful business growth and development, our client is looking to recruit two Senior Client Account Managers to be based in either their Liverpool, Leeds or Glasgow office. They are looking for candidates who are qualified to CII Diploma or Pensions Management Institute or equivalent with excellent DC knowledge.
Responsibilities for the role will involve:
• Coaching and assisting in the development of client support staff.
• Assisting in acquiring new business as required.
• Providing clients with information on relevant new and existing products and services.
• Delivering the agreed services in accordance with agreed time schedules and budget with each allocated client.
• Making presentations to groups of employees, to clients; senior management or for marketing purposes – internal and external.
• Drafting, checking and issuing of reports covering technical matters and advice – all subject to peer review.
• Peer reviewing work prepared by others in the team.
• Supporting negotiations with product suppliers to achieve competitive terms for clients.
In return, you will enjoy a friendly working environment, with a management team who are always open to fresh ideas and challenges.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.